...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dear  Superstars,

sometimes I think my life is fucked up...and I do not know what to do... I ask myself , if I am the sole one responsible for the fucked up mess i am in?


I just had a job to promote Davines in Pampanga..its a high end brand for hair products... I worked with 3 other models..they all looked good and appealing. coz that's what we wer supose to project to the people..when we were at the venue to promote, a lot of people approached us asking for our numbers...I was wondering? If they just knew the fucked up mess and craziness we are in? would they still approach us?

everyday, people work hard to fix fucked up lives..Searching for answers on how they can loook and feel better......just like you and me..
Maybe, That;'s why beauty products like what we promoted sell a lot..because it masks the fuckin mess our bodies get into. even if we know it's just temporary.

and then I pause for a short while.. I asked myself, whose life isn't fucked up anyway? Even the most beautiful and the richest person gets into some sort of mess.


Crazy isn't it? can we charm or buy our way to eradicate all the chaos in our lives. I guess not.

funny as it sounds and hipocrisy aside, i feel good when i know there is someone who has a more fucked up life than what i have. do u feel the same way too? ha ha.

But then again i think, if life was good al the time , would I care to write this kind of blog? I guess not...

Point is, people wouldnt really care about other people if they do not need em in one way or another..and that's how relationships starts...relationships that makes this world go round and round and round...

No one's life is perfect ..we are like jigsaw puzzle pieces, the problem of one person is the solution of the other..one's trash is the treasure of another....the imperfection unite all of us.....

so do not be so afraid to sometimes get all messed up. It also brings good... just learn to balance it so YOU wont go insane.
...my messed up moment right now is now the enlightenment of someone out there.

-Tami

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice insight dude.. and i like ur photos,esp d ones shot by dan. :-)

miss C. said...

i really like your motivations in your life...

a real perfect man...

too good to be true...

Anonymous said...

very inspiring. love it

keith said...

insoiring... i would suggest to attract the things you want in your life.. and it will be granted unto you.:) it works for me all the time!

tami ballesteros said...

The law of attraction is mostly activation of the reticular complex...but there are good and bad things we didnt think about that comes to us....so I guess the law of attraction should work well with the law of balance...for us to know how to react on things we cant control and make it work for the best of us.

-tami

Blog Widget by LinkWithin