...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dear santa,
I want a cute toy dog for Christmas....like the one shown here.. I want a girl dog because I already have one guy pup, the name of my guy dog is King...so I want a queen for her...I always want people and the ones I love around me to be happy,.. and that includes dog King ..my cute chiuaua..
:)
ohhh and of course... world peace... almost forgot.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

test

Blog Widget by LinkWithin