...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Give yourself the GIFT of CONFIDENCE! Have a beautiful fairer skin on your face and body you can be proud of.Enhance your appearance. We provide skin peel (fruit acid based)solution.SECRET OF THE STARS...improve the skin’s appearance providing a fresher, younger&rejuvenated appearance. correct uneven skin pigmentation on the whole body, treat acne & soften the appearance of scars caused by skin damage. 5k only, good for 3 uses (regular price in skin clinic is 15k per treatment) u save 40k. PM me for those interested.or text at 09062427935.

Money back guarantee.
Serious buyers only.

before and after fruit acid peel


skin-fix-skin-peel

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that exact brand. The prices seeking the shoes are around 240 bucks everwhere. But for all I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the sneakers are all over 310 pounds on every page. But definitively I found this location selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that exact model. The prices seeking the shoes were about 320 pounds on every page. But for all I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin