...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Friday, December 2, 2011

It's the time of the year once again...

A time where families and loved ones celebrate and cherish the moment when Jesus was born.

I am very lucky to be a part of a national culture that celebrates the longest Christmas celebration.
That's what's distinct about us Filipinos...:)

But more than the lavish decors and sumptous food,parties and gatherings,
Christmas is a time to reflect.Just what I always do...

When I was a kid, I envy families that are whole, and with a lot of food and gifts in their homes...
You see I grew up away from my real family, and everytime I hear the laughter of our neighbor's family, How wish it was me there too.

But eventually i got used to it. I told myself that instead of counting what I dont have, I count my blessings. Even as a kid, I always loved art and try hardest to be optimistic.

So, instead of wallowing in sadness, I celebrate what I have, like my talents,I make personally made cards that I designed...and my drawings and scribbles inside. I gave them to my friends and my loved ones...


I also like decorating our home. It's also an art to decorate you know.
I like the Christmassy feel.:). I also cook. so I prepare meals too that I share .

I also like giving gifts. Specially to the less fortunate. I learned early on in my life, that its not what YOU have ,but what YOU do with what YOU have...

and YOU can not equate PROSPERITY with the amount of money YOU have.
PROSPERITY is how YOU feel. There are a lot of people who may have billions of dollars but don't have peace of mind , and on the other hand there are people living SIMPLE lives, but have hearts that is overwhelming with gratitude.

With this blog, I am also giving YOU guys an early gift of wisdom. :)))

with that, I'd like to end this blog and thank YOU all who loves me.
All that I have in this world , I wouldn't have, if not for God and the people who trusted and believed in me. You give me Christmas, every day of the year. :)
-TAMI BALLESTEROS
===================================


SEARCHING FOR THE PERFECT GIFT?

This Christmas,Give yourself and your loved ones the gift of quality and gorgeous photographs. Guaranteed. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
portfolio and rates @ https://www.facebook.com/tamiballesterosphotography

or contact our business hotline : +639 164099706


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

merry xmas!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing..indeed..an early christmas gift from you to us your followers..have a merry christmas and happy birthday to Our Dear Jesus..take care

Blog Widget by LinkWithin