...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Friday, September 16, 2011


I grew up without a father, I only have my mother who did her best to be both my mom and dad when i was growing up...Life was a bit difficult for me then, but it made me a much more stronger person and appreciative of life.

So imagine what these orphans has to go through...when they have no parents to count on...to teach them, to fight for them, tell them stories or perhaps lullabye them to sleep...That is why every time I earn on my projects and events, I give back to the underprivileged. The time and donations we give them really means a lot to them..I believe if you really care for someone, it is not enough just to say you do, you have to act on it...


It is also my spiritual way of taking care of the fatherless child that I was then...For in this world we are ONE, what we do to others is what we do to ourselves. :)

Christmas is not the only day to be a giver,in fact , we could anytime or day of the year...Time flies so fast and now, is the best time to show YOU care to the ones you love and to others.
A lot of people regret that they didn't showed their LOVE and CARE before it's too late.




visit my charity site @
http://kokocharities.multiply.com/

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin