...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I am an artist . I breathe ART...
There is a misconception that a photographer is automatically an artist.
NOPE. It's not true...photography is a medium just like a canvass to a painter and fabric to a fashion designer...Not all who photographs are artists and not all artists are photographers...

In my case I am both. I am an artist,and photography is my medium to express my art..hence I'm a photographer as well..combined with my knowledge in ART softwares I am a digital artist too...I also express art through my words, that is why YOU have a blog that YOU are reading now that tickles your imagination...:)

Here are a few of my works I did last JULY 2011 that I want to share to YOU all my dear readers.My model is Chantelle Jacobs, You'd be surprised to know that she is not a she, in fact she is a HE.He is a dead ringer for Naomi Campbell ain't she?he?haha.
I am also a model aside fromm being a visual artist&actor that's why I know alot about camera posing & projection too...:P

I did the styling for this to make him look like a top supermodel..:).Since fashion styling is also my medium of ART.

I have an upcoming OPEN PHOTOSHOOT called BGLAM PROJECT XIII "SIMPLY GORGEOUS" this coming AUGUST 20, 2011 @ THE room STUDIO , QC
where everyone is invited to join to experience my art photography.
For a very reasonable amount of PhP1200 you would get 4 artistic photographs made by yours truly, complete with professional hair and makeup & wardrobe styling, plus we will be giving away gifts and prizes over PhP200,000 in total to those who will join..

For details and to register you can go to:
or simply click Chantelle Jacob's beautiful photographs below.:)...
Do not miss this LIMITED CHANCE for YOU to be...SIMPLY GORGEOUS.


naomicamp


chantelle jesus-horz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowww. i'd join!!!

Anonymous said...

fantastic gorgeous works tami. With your talents You will be huge worldwide!!!thats for sure!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin