...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Tuesday, July 19, 2011


It's been a while since I last updated my blog I'm sorry for the wait..Actually, I am not really that busy, it's just that i wanted to take a breather. ..


I took a break and reassessed my life... mostly on the things I failed on...and what I can do to learn from it and be a better man... You see, i purposely didn't mention that I will make my failures right...
because it already passed, we cant change the past failures/mistakes, we could only learn from it and apply the wisdom on the present. I had so many failures I don't even know where to begin if i mention them...

It seems funny, when I take a look at how my life went recently...
I felt i'm a failure to my family, to my friends, career , love life so on and so forth...
as much as I want to do everything right,I am just human , and I make mistakes..
but believe me, when I say I do try to improve.
Sometimes so many people expect too much from me that they get too disappointed that I act and fail like how a normal being does...
I cry to God and ask Him why cant he just make everything easy...so there's no more pain I have to endure anymore...but I guess the lessons He wants to teach cant be rushed.

I feel crappy sometimes..
but still alot of people still look up to me...

I tried to figure why they do?, of course im not complaining..im just amused...
and my theory is...maybe a lot of people are amazed how I could keep up to smile and be joyful despite the craps and shits I have gone through.

I dont really have a perfect formula why people are charmed; In fact up to now it doesn't really sink in that i already have so many followers. I aint that big yet..or maybe I am getting bigger, I just have yet to learn to accept that..it's gonna be  a part of my Life's journey.

Anyway to sum it all up.I dont even really know if this blog really made sense to you all, i just wrote how i honestly feel right at this very moment. .. I just want to release the stress in me...
as an artist, I am driven and motivated by honesty love and beauty.

Well,...here's my take on failures.
It really does happen. Don't fool yourself you do not fail.
Sometimes it's ok to give up.
There's a saying that winners never quit...
but...
There are things that you just have to quit...especially if you know that your efforts are just going to go in vain...so I think it's more appropriate to say...
Winners know what to quit on and what to pursue.

-tami ballesteros

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice....

d'ultimatechic said...

nice blog ... =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin