...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Saturday, July 30, 2011



1. Mas gusto ko gumamit ng tabo at balde kesa sa shower. kc me biceps & leg movement.(at wala rin kc kami shower.)


2. Pag nakain ako ,halo halo na pagkain ko sa plato, sobrang gulo, kaya wag ka magtaka kapag ung menudo, nakahalo na sa spaghetti, un spaghetti naman nasa pansit.Parang me abstract art sa plato ko.

3. Mas importante sa grocery list ko health ,beauty & home products kesa sa food items.kaya lagi ako gutom.haha

4. I only got my mom now. Dad is in heaven. I think I am destined to take care of her for life.
so if YOU will love me , we come in as a package deal, YOU got to love her too.

5. I got 2 dogs. I am as loyal & faithful as a dog. Yung hindi baliw ha.

6. I honestly believe I will never grow old & fat in this lifetime.

7. Mahilig ako makipaglaban kapag gusto ko isang bagay. Paglalaban ko ng patayan. Pero believe me, kapag la na ako gana at motivation..poof.* goodbye.

8. Gusto ko magluto pero yung mabibilis lang lutuin. Pag lalampas yan ng 30 mins para lutuin, bibili na lang ako sa labas nyan.

9. Until now, I dont get it bakit I am intimidating. Kasi I am one of the simplest and jologs person you could ever meet.

10. Marami pa ako mga pangarap na gusto buoin kahit matanda na ako,...magagalit ka sa akin dahil hilig ko magsabi ng totoo pero di dahil sinungaling ako..,. at pakiramdam ko kahit sa huling hininga ko magjojoke ako..para magpasaya ng tao... (actually 3 things yan kaso pag hiniwalay ko magiging 12.)





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

kaypogi naman!@

Anonymous said...

I admire how you see life in different perspectives and being able to see the beauty out of it..
Your reflections about life inspires me po, kuya tami. In my 19 years of living, i feel that i still got a lot to learn, there's so many things i need to see and still got a lot of books to read.. :]
You're very artistic po, no need to emphasize that, it's already seen on your portfolios.. keep it up and just let the inspiration within you shine'
Yeah, it sucks waiting but you'll never know when will the right person suited for you will come. I guess God just gives us this time to prepare and be ready so that when the right person enters our life, we'd be ready for it and give the best of love we can offer. Don't be a 'hopeless romantic' like me... it doesn't suit you :]

Inspire more!

tami ballesteros said...

im flattered to know i inspire in my lil ways. thank u too for taking the time to let me know that. :)

Rey Danh said...

Sexy pic!

Love the first three!!!
Sounds funny but it's real. Most of the time I do that too!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

You are so artistically interesting, and mouth-watering on this picture (Bella Swan? is that you... n_n). But apart from what is seen the outside, what I admire the most is that you have practicality, you have this "Fighter Attitude", Simplest and Jologs I doubt though, coz if you call yourself a Jologs and simple what will you call me then? haha, joking. Thus being outspoken and truthful has it's price just be ready. OK. btw with your last word joking even at your last breath, want to smell that last breath of yours... hahaha... I'm totally kidding ut if you let me that's a big pleasure for me... :)) Cheers! no name for security purposes hehe ☺♥u

iamkzgyfinvm (it's for you to decipher) said...

You are so artistically interesting, and mouth-watering on this picture (Bella Swan? is that you... n_n). But apart from what is seen on the outside, what I admire the most. is that you have practicality, & you have this "Fighter Attitude", Simplest and Jologs I doubt it though, coz if you call yourself a Jologs and simple, what will you call me then? haha, joking. Thus being outspoken and truthful has it's price, just be ready. OK! btw with your last word joking even at your last breath, want to smell that last breath of yours... hahaha... I'm totally kidding but if you'll let me, the pleasure is mine... :)) Cheers! no name for security purposes hehe ☺♥u

wtsrudi said...

...pretty nice random facts..... you seem like a well rounded fun guy... :)

L E E said...

nice tami..ur a really a true person ..tc ;)

Raymond said...

akala ko ako lang gumagamit ng tabo at balde, kahit may shower kami! LOL

I admire people who know themselves and proud of who they are! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hermes online 944451 Chanel Handbags on sale 430629 Gucci Handbags 361731 http://chaneloutletonline.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

Discount Louis Vuitton Bags 319045 Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags 784113 Hermes Birkin sale 849090 http://chaneloutletonline.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

Burberry Outlet 371353 Burberry Handbags 481295 Louis Vuitton Bags sale 653489 http://guccihandbagsforcheap.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

Burberry Handbags 599964 louis vuitton outlet store 327743 Cheap Chanel Bags 25660 http://guccihandbagsforcheap.cabanova.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin