...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Tuesday, February 8, 2011


Everyday as we wake up, we are presented the challenge of facing life's mysteries...

No one is guaranteed that the life ahead is a perfect one...
However we can always choose how we will react upon it.

As a friend, I suggest you to face the world with confidence and knowledge
that Life is meant to be beautiful...
Life to me is a process of learning from the experiences we get everyday...
this learning is meant for us to be wiser and more loving.

Look at your every day as a gift.
It's true that no one escapes problems. But hey come on, how can you be stronger
if you are not presented a little challenge.
People who are close to me knows how far I've overcome a lot of problems.
I didn't give up, and now I am presented with the gifts that came from my positivity in life.
I am telling this to you my friends, coz I wanna share my strategy
on how I am enjoying life right now.

And when reacting to people, always follow the golden rule.
Do to others what you want to be done unto you...
practice this and see a sudden change in your life

Hope I made sense to you today my dear readers...
:)
keep smiling and the world will smile right back at you.

I'd like to share one of my fave song. It's a lil bit old but it's very nice,
the singer SORAYA is now in heaven because of breast cancer but she left us with her very
beautiful and soothing voice... (someday I want to leave a good legacy too when i go to heaven too)

you can dedicate it to the one you love this Valentine's..
and it's about a Sudden change of things in a good way
Listen so you'd find out....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice song...

Anonymous said...

u just dont have a pretty face but you have wit and a very inspiring words to offer thank you very much..keep writing...God speed

Blog Widget by LinkWithin