...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm such a lucky guy.
But hey don't get me wrong, I'm not easy go lucky .
I believe "the more you work, the luckier you get..."

that's the reason, I work hard
so I could decently earn dough to enjoy my life, and share whatever I have to the people I love...
(by the way thanks to those who joined my event last sat, because of you guys I was able to buy a cool bicycle for my nephew Max )

I say I am quite lucky because aside from the cool stuff I got (and shared to my clients & staff) from my event partner EVER BILENA and CARELINE last saturday during my OPEN PHOTOSHOOT EVENT BGLAM PROJECT

I also was given these fantastic treats:

ONIN MAS OF MARKETING MANAGER OF EVERBILENA GAVE ME THEIR LATEST PRODUCTS BLACKWATER PERFUMES

Blackwater recently launched an eau de toilette collection called Blackwater ELITE which takes the brand to another level. A line perfect for modern men who seek for perfection. It comes in a nice bottle and is very afordable and is available at your local beauty supply stores.It has four different variants for different kinds of men namely:

Blackwater Elite Homme KOBE – perfect match to the fast-paced lifestyle of men, it brings out the real man in men and walks him to success.

Blackwater Elite Homme CARMELO – magnetize all the good things in life and reamin fresh all the time.

Blackwater Elite Homme WADE – the ideal masculine scent that fits even the most daring personality of men.

Blackwater Elite Homme LEBRON – mix business with pleasure. It reminds the busy man that a successful man has a sense of balance.





the fun aint stoppin' there because we made lafang this 2 fashion inspired cake from young upcoming chef CLYDEN SAN PEDRO. One was a 4 layer cheescake with a very nice "fashion inspired edible decorations "and a sumptous chocolate cake, that is so light and the chocolate is simply delicious.

Sabi ko nga eto yung klase ng cakes na kinakain ng dahan dahan at pakonti konti para maapreciate mo, while chit chatting with friends and talkin about the good life while taking a sip of your brewed macchiatto coffee and overlooking the view in Paris. haha. but hey believe me guys you should be getting his cakes for your celebrations or just to simply savor nice delicacies.After all life is short, ang korni mo pag panay goldilocks cake kakainin mo. (ei no offense to goldilocks ha.)

eto sya o:




I told you its not your ordinary great lookin and tastin cakes.a great VALENTINE GIFT IDEA!!!

to order contact him:



add him on facebook : SEARCH CLYDEN SAN PEDRO
or you may reach him through his mobile no. +639 173590508


"food that warms the heart is the best tasting of all".... -tami ballesteros

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sarap ng keyk

' e-RoD ' said...

Its my bday tomorrow feb 8. Sana may magbigay. Hehehhe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin