...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Sunday, September 20, 2009


I went to quiapo yesterday to go to to the church,the church was jampacked because filipinos are mostly Catholics, after the mass, I decided to take a stroll at Quiapo to look for things to buy, Quiapo is so busy, there's a lot of cheap things you can buy here. I bought suman (rice cakes), fortune plant and grater for just 100pesos !!!(the ones you see on TV sold for P2ooo++).

But what really caught my attention were the sex pills and toys they were selling on the streetsides,I am a very curious guy you know! The seller told me that the pills can make your performance last long up to 3 rounds and your dingdong won't limp plus it's also a delayer.So even if I didn't need it, I bought some pills for only P150 to see if his claims were true, the seller didnt have enough change so he just gave me a cock ring instead (which by the way I never have tried before). :)

Moving along , At night, when I was home , I drank a sex pill, I waited for a few minutes and nothing happened....so I thought maybe it's just fake....But when I was sleeping I was so uncomfortable, I was rolling and rolling on my bed, ...why?............because my dick was hard as hell!! I thought it will just subside if I sleep through it until morning..but when I woke up...I was still rock hard...And then I realized..wow those pills were really working!!! hahahha.

I won't tell you what I did to make my penis' hardness subside...secret. :P

4 comments:

the barefoot baklesa said...

let's see, you taught it a lesson? Whahahahahaha!!!

Unknown said...

haha. i have an idea on how you tamed yours. Nice sharing. I think I should try that too. haha.

Unknown said...

HAHAHA!

Jaypee David said...

funny... lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin