...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Saturday, September 12, 2009


I love taking care of myself, look good and feel good. That's why I only choose the best when it comes to my face and body care. Last week I tried out the body scrub and skin whitening treatment at RdR Face & Body Wellness Center...the staff there are so nice and accomodated me well... It started out with a relaxing face and body cleansing using a sweet smelling cleansing foam, after which they gently scrubbed my old dead skin cells away using their pure and natural mineral salts and lastly they spread their whitening cream which stayed on my skin for 45 mins...Then off to the shower room to wash off....Voila! My skin turned out to be bright soft and luminous...I'd definitely go back to RdR Face & Body Wellness Center . try and give them a visit, and give yourseves a treat. It's a great value for your money.I'm sure you would love it too...
Check their site at http://rosycheekstimog.multiply.com/

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

id try that!!!mukhang masarap

Blog Widget by LinkWithin