...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Monday, December 8, 2008

Here I am again writing down what's spilling in my mind..
I am writing this because I think this will help a lot of people...
I just talked to myself earlier. Yes, I talked to myself. But I am not crazy. While I was in my bed I talked to myself ....and here is how our conversation went:
Me (the conscious Tami): Hey tami how are you doin? Enjoyed your birthday party?
Tami (the mind): Yep..
Me: But how come i feel that you are not totally happy?
Tami: i dont know ... It seems that even my party was a total blast there's a part of me that tells me I still need more Love...
Me: but hey there's a lot of people admiring you already..they go gaga when they see you.. so many people have a crush on you.
Tami: Yeah. .. but even if there are countless people admiring me.. I still am waiting for that very special someone to really love me...Coz I did so many things for that person, so many sacrifice, weve been together through ups and downs ...we've shared a lot of pains and happinness together.. we have so many secrets and wishes we want to come true that only us know of...but I just dont know why that person can't love me so truly...
Me: And who that might be?...
Tami: Its you....
Me: Really?? I didnt know I was hurtin you that much. .. I thought that you already found love with other people..youve been with em, kiss em, made love with em...
Tami: so many times you've left me .. that is why I just found consolation with these people...
then I cried .....i said:
"I am so sorry.. please forgive me , I was so preoccupied looking for Love somewhere else...when all along you were right there for me all the time...."
He said : I forgive you.... Now get up , wipe your tears and lets face the world together again.



+photo: TAMI BALLESTEROS PHOTOGRAPHY    +fashion & cosmetics: THE GLAM SHOP

4 comments:

sHimmiEcHum2x said...

liked it so much. hehe. man' you're good. it was an eye-opener. hayz... no better way to make someone absorb a thought. loved it. really.

Anonymous said...

thank you for this.

Anonymous said...

We can talk about love all we want but at the end of the day the true test is how much we've translated that wonderful word LOVE into a reality. When we use people for our own advantage and personal interest it is not love. It is sheer greed and malicious manipulation. When we try to bleed people by our machinations to fill in our thirst and longing for material possession and insatiable desire to achieve personal aggrandizement that's really pathetic.
Perhaps, a good soliloquy could be: IF I AM TRULY SEARCHING FOR LOVE, HOW CAN I TRULY BE HONEST IN LOVING MYSELF AND OTHERS WITHOUT USING MANIPULATION AND MACHINATION?

tami ballesteros said...

We all use one another;one way or the other.we all trade what we have to get what we want, be it material or not. and you cant be used unless you allow it.Just my opinion.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin