...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Friday, December 19, 2008







I love wearing armani, I like the quality and the fit.



I also like lacoste, like the white cap i am wearin in the pic.



That's why everytime I go shopping for clothes I make sure that I go to their boutiques,everywhere I go...so in my upcoming trip to Hongkong, I'd surely shop til I drop for these brands...And when I think about it..what does Lacoste mean? is it a surname or a french word? can someone tell me what...



And Mister armani, if you are reading my blog, I can model for you anytime...we can do ex deals ..hahhaha :)..im serious.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lacoste is the family name of a famous French tennis player (I think his first name is Henri) and the shirts were first made for him when he played in the French Open

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin