...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I am always fascinated about food. I always try different dishes...

even the most exotic ones...I think food is a reflection of one's desire to serve other people.
because honestly, you cant prepare a good dish, without the heart & passion for it...
kaya nga di ba they always say PAG masarap ang luto mo "pwede ka ng mag asawa..."

as I was browsing my facebook accounts, I chance upon this great looking pic of a cake held by a korean girl, apparently, it was a birthday gift to her by a friend by the young upcoming chef CLYDEN SAN PEDRO which apparently is my facebook friend as well...

so we chatted for a lil while and we exchanged thoughts on how we both appreciated our crafts, mine on visual arts and him with culinary arts...

at such a young age, I know that he will go far.He can do all sorts of stuff with ingenuity. Cheesecakes, chocolate cakes, mouth watering cookies,great tasting biscuits and more.... uses different flavors that will surely wet your appetite.
look at his works so you'd know what I mean.




He will also be doing our celebration cake for my BGLAM OPEN PHOTOSHOOT EVENT
this coming saturday and I will be posting it here soon what his masterpiece will be. I'm pretty sure its great. The cake is FASHION INSPIRED.... because my OPEN photoshoot is SUPERMODEL THEMED

if you're interested to have these GREAT LOOKIN AND TASTIN masterpieces BY YOUNG UPCOMING CHEF CLYDEN
a great VALENTINE GIFT IDEA!!!

add him on facebook : SEARCH CLYDEN SAN PEDRO
or you may reach him through his mobile no. +639 173590508

food that warms the heart is the best tasting of all.... -tami ballesteros

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tami thanks for creating this :) I won't disappoint you on Saturday! Good luck on your shoot :)

Anonymous said...

no problemo my friend!-tami

Blog Widget by LinkWithin