...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Saturday, October 9, 2010


is there really such a thing as someone destined to be with you forever?


when i was younger , i thought being in love and being in a relationship was as easy as 1, 2 ,3.
but as time passed by, few relationships here and there, i realized that
being in love is the easy part.... working together to stay in love is the harder part....

now that i'm much wiser...{ i hope}.
if ever i'd love again, i would choose someone who will stick with me
whatever happens... through thick and thin...
someone who is assured and confident of my love and vice versa....
even if things gets rough...we will always find each other....

if God will's I find this right match
I make a vow to the one up above that I will treasure and love and respect this person
with all my I can...forever...
let me meet my destiny...













0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin