...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Friday, September 4, 2009

Sorry, If I have been in blogging slumber, I was quite busy lately doing my photography and visual arts business...my baby KOKOstyleProductions is growing fast now... Thanks to all of you who have supported. Tomorrow I will be in a meeting with a face and body wellness center' owners so that I 'd be in charge of their marketing campaigns, and on Sunday I will be doing a Photoshoot for Instituto Estetico for their cosmetic enhancements advertisements...Quite busy this coming months, but I'm not complaining...I wanna be productive in this life I'm living. haha...for the meantime I'm gonna clean up my room.I'd keep you all posted. take care you all...and be gorgeous always.

P.S. : I am inviting you all to my B GLAM PROJECT open photoshoot.It's a photoshoot for a cause because part of the proceeds goes to charity works.More than that, you'd have great photos you'd cherish for life! to know more about it CLICK HERE ...Cheers!.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is without a doubt full of outstanding information and facts and also is actually incredibly fun to check out.

Properly done!

Anonymous said...

Your webpage is certainly full of excellent facts and also is actually quite great to go through.

Well carried out!
___________________________
[url=http://insanityworkoutdvd.com/]Insanity Workout[/url]

Blog Widget by LinkWithin