...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Tuesday, September 8, 2009


Last night I lost 1000 pesos because I am too tired from work. I think i lost it while I was pulling money out of my jean's pocket ot pay my cab fare....

I also found out that a very close friend of mine was lying about money stuff...which really disappointed me, because he always tells me to have dignity when it comes to earning dough...and eventually i found out that he is not practicing what he is preaching...

then today, when i tried to withdraw money out of my BDO ATM Card in SM Sta.Mesa, the stupid ATM Machine froze up for so looooooong, so i cancelled the transaction, yet still deducted my money from my Bank's Total balance. I immediately called their hotline to complain.They told me that they will investigate and will take 3 to 5 business days to find out what they can do. Stupid BDO!!! I later found out that some customers who queued at the same machine got into thye same shit I was in earlier.

Hey BDO! here is my message to you guys: If your ATM Machine is not working well, at least have it shut down completely so it wont put us in so much troubles.We worked hard for our money...If you do not resolve this ASAP. I bid goodbye to your Banking Business.


Anyways, I wanna shove all the bad luck away...breathe in, breath out....Anger is also a form of energy so, I am converting it to positive energy...So I will think about goodness...I know that there will be Good things that will come out of this...I believe it so it shall be. Bad Luck I bid you to go away and Good Luck come to me always ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i admire ur positivity.

Jules said...

ako kung di ko lang tlaga kailangan ang passbook i won't open up with BDO. i don't like BDO's customer service. it totally sucks. I still maintain a BPI account though. Its sooooper convenient. The BPI online is the best invention man has ever made LOL! pero pangit lang sa BPI madalas ang downtime nila.

tami ballesteros said...

hmmm id try bpi then..thanks summer!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin