...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Monday, July 27, 2009




I always believed that all our efforts are futile if we do not have any goal. That's why I keep reminding myself to set goals and deadlines...and one of them is to have a girl chihuahua by this year...and I'm pretty much vocal about it. I already have a guy chihuahua (name is King, the black & tan colored one on the 1st pic) and I think he needed a girlfriend, because he always thrust my leg or rape the stuff toy at his sight. Funny no? Sure enough, after a few months I got a chihuahua, because someone in our village is going abroad and can't take care of his pets anymore.A friend of a friend knew that I wanted one coz he read it on my blog and told the seller.So he sold his pets at a very reasonable price... That's how I got Queenie.It was love at first sight for King when he saw Queenie. Now they can start a chihuahua family. yey!

Ultimately, the morale is Know what you want, Believe you can have it and Go for it! NO one can stop you except you. My next goal: 6 pack abs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice.

Anonymous said...

galing ah

Blog Widget by LinkWithin