...TAMI BALLESTEROS is an artist who has a big appetite for life. He is strong & determined to achieve his dreams. He overcomes challenges with finesse and class. He doesn’t need to be someone who achieved & possessed so much. He is happy just by knowing that he is able to live his life to the fullest -have fun, be happy, loving ,be romantic, laugh and cry with friends, be stylish or maybe be a bit crazy sometimes, to name a few, but most of all he is someone who is wise and spiritual enough to share the wonderful blessings he has in this short yet meaningful journey called life... Kudos to all of you ... :)

CLICK THE HEADER TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE :)


THIS WEBSITE IS POWERED BY:
TAMIBALLESTEROS.COM
your key to a beautiful life.


Share |

Wednesday, December 24, 2008



being a model/actor, I get a lot of criticisms, people will have different opinions from how i look, how i perform, treat them and so many more....sometimes they quite forget that I am also human.some give nasty comments like telling the whole world the mistakes I've made in the past and regretted...I am hurt when i find out about things like that, because just like any one else , I try my hardest to be the best good person I can be, maybe I've stumbled before, because I didn't know any better, giving me constructive criticisms privately is one thing, but humiliating and degrading me in public is another...funny thing is, they tell the world that they are just doing that because they are concerned about me and they know better...

Maybe I made some mistakes in the past, but in all arrogance I say, that doesn't mean that I can't steer my wheels to be a better person right now. So don't be too self righteous... I am sorry if I unknowingly hurt some people, all i ask is to give me a chance, just like the chance we give the people we truly care about.

But even if I'm stoned with all the harsh words, I will continuously forgive, I will never be perfect just like some people think they are...but I will live my life to the fullest by forgiving...

One of the hardest, thorniest and most difficult things we humans are ever called upon to do is to respond to evil with kindness, and to forgive the unforgivable. We love to read stories about people who've responded to hatred with love, but when that very thing is demanded of us personally, our default seems to be anger, angst, depression, righteousness, hatred, etc. Yet study after study shows that one of the keys to longevity and good health is to develop a habit of gratitude and let go of past hurts.

Want to live a long, happy life? Forgive the unforgivable. It really is the kindest thing you can do for yourself. Your enemy may not deserve to be forgiven for all the pain and sadness and suffering purposefully inflicted on your life, but you deserve to be free of this evil. As Ann Landers often said, "hate is like an acid. It destroys the vessel in which it is stored."

Merry Christmas to all!

-Prince Tami

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin